Monday, June 18, 2012

Schwarzwald

While on the way home from Radolfzell, we had to go through the Black Forest. You can imagine our fear considering that our last trip in the Black Forest consisted of me fearing for my very life. This particular day that we travelled through the Black Forest by train, we encountered no weather problems and we were able to stay safe and warm in our train. Nothing really eventful happened on this trip, thank goodness, but I wanted to take some pictures through the train window to show you a little what riding through the Black Forest is like. The pictures do not do it justice but I did my best. The Black Forest is way more idyllic but the really great pictures were always ruined by a tree in the way or the train going way too fast and the picture being blurry and the weather was really crummy.






No comments: