Monday, September 12, 2011

Stuttgart


This post is gonna be a short one kids. I didn't really get to do much in Stuttgart. Me and some other CBYXers went on Saturday but still wanted to sleep in a little so we didn't leave Radolfzell until 10:55 am. The train ride lasted about 2 hours so we ended up wandering around Stuttgart for about 5 hours and leaving around 6 pm. I didn't get to see enough history or beautiful buildings but there were plenty of shops. The main street is like one big mall. I didn't buy anything. When you have to fit your life into 3 suitcases, you question every purchase and acquire as little as possible. I bought one shirt since I have been in Germany and the deciding factor was that it was only 5€ at H&M. I do love, however, looking through all the different clothes and other things that stores have to offer. The everyday fashion is a bit different but, I feel, when you venture into the more expensive brands and styles, the fashion is very similar to the US. So I basically saw a bunch of stores and one pretty cool church that was locked so we couldn't even go in. Stuttgart is beautiful though so just walking around the town was nice. I did a little research and discovered that the church is called Johannes Church. Pretty cool.
A very tiny door. Nutrition has done wonders for present day people's height.





1 comment:

kaitlingrace said...

You look so good in that outfit!!